hello..... Anyone? I would very much love to see this fixed, and I am
ready to help out, but I do not know how to browse through the code.
Despite the fact that log(errors) should of course not be used, but
rathter errors/values/log(10), Michael's point still remains : values-
errors in log scale can be negative, so that the artist should just draw
a bar until the lower limit of the vertical bar. I would say that this
is the standard practice.
Sorry for my previous email beside the point.
Johann