P.Romero wrote:
> Jeff,
> I've attached a test script and my data file.
> Unfortunately, the method that Im using to create the data set isn't very
> portable (the data is being imported from an external program), so sending
> my .npz file is the best I can do.
>
> The gaps are about 5 pixels, and create an offset from where the contours
> end to where the basemap hits the edge of the plot.
>
> Please let me know if there's something in my data set that could be causing
> this, or if its an issue with basemap.
>
> Thanks,
> P.Romero

Pablo:  The extend of your map projection region is

m.ymin, m.ymax = 0.0 1812318.63167

whereas Y.min(), Y.max() = -28762.6317985 1780259.69866.

The reason you get the gap along the top edge is that the data doesn't
extend all the way to the northern boundary of the map region.  Just
shrink your map region a little bit and it will go away.

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449