Hi List,

AS> now you're not loading the
AS> graphical library that was grabbing focus, but merely a low(er)
AS> level drawing library.

This raises a question I've had for some time. I wish the figure method
had x and y kwargs, so that I could specify where the figure window pops
up. It always seems to pop up over my console, so that I have to move it
to keep typing. It really breaks work flow. I also wish for something
like a nofocus kwarg, that will tell the figure window to open in the
background, so as not to grab focus. Again, this breaks work flow. This
would be more like how Matlab figures behave. Although they popup to the
foreground, you can continue typing and focus is correctly applied to
the console.

--
Christopher Brown, Ph.D.
Department of Speech and Hearing Science