Hi All,
I'm facing a weird problem while embedding in a gtk window made with
glade (dunno if this might be involved in the problem, but worth
noticing) + dynamical update of the plot.

What I'm doing is:

fig = Figure()
ax = fig.add_subplot(111)
line, = ax.plot([], [])

then using that reference to update the plot when user click on a button:

def update_graph(<params>):
    line_ref.set_data(np.array([L1, L2]))
    ax.set_yscale('log')
    fig_ref.canvas.draw()

Sadly, the graph embedded remains unchanged, if not for the Y labels &
ticks that changes because of the log scale.

The data is there, becase if I explicitly set the x/ylim then the data
are shown, but i'd like mpl to autoscale.

I've used several tentatives to make it works:

- ax.set_autoscale_on(True)
- ax.autoscale_view()

but none of them worked.

Do you know if there's something I can do to make that graph autoscale
at "set_data" time? can I force it somehow? if I can't do it handy, is
there a workaround to obtain the same effect?

Thanks in advance,