Friends,
I have a data like the following.  I dnt want to plot the data literally as
shown below. I want to define a color red for 0, blue for 1 and yellow for
2. Each color represents the properly of the y-values. I want to define
colors for values and monitor the color changes with time.  I checked for
color definition in the documentation but i cudnt make out anything.  Is it
possible.  I would greatly appreciate any examples for the same.

time   y1  y2   y3   y4     y5   y6   y7
0      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
1      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
2      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
3      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
4      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
5      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
6      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
7      0      0    1      1      1     1     1
8      0      0    1      1      0     0     1
9      0      0    2      2      0     0     1
10     1      1    2      2      0     0     1
11     1      1    2      2      0     0     1
12     1      1    2      2      0     0     1
13     1      1    2      2      0     0     1
14     1      1    2      2      0     0     1
15     1      1    2      2      0     0     1

Thanks,
Bala