Hey folks,

IN old mailing list messages, I see reference to:

mpl.ticker.AutoDateLocator
mpl.ticker.AutoDateFormatter

Where might I find these now? They don't seem to be in matplotlib.ticker
or matplotlib.date. do they have a new name? Is there a new way to get
automatic date tic location and formating?

note: I'm trying to do this for the x axis of a quiver plot, which
doesn't seem to support passing in dates directly.

Thanks,

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov