On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 14:12, Fabrice Silva<si...@lma.cnrs-mrs.fr> wrote:
> Le lundi 29 juin 2009 à 16:11 -0400, Jae-Joon Lee a écrit :
>> In the svn version of matplotlib, there are some helper classes to
>> ease this job a bit.
> Thanks for your pointer. Sadly the mpl.toolkits.axes_grid is not shipped
> by debian package, and downloading it requires other stuff. So I adapted

I'm the debian maintainer for matplotlib: if you need something
missing in Debian, get in touch with us, for example reporting a bug
against matplotlib requesting this toolkit.

I didn't check further, but probably it was not release because of
this phrase: "In the svn version of matplotlib".

Regards,