On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Nils Wagner
<nwag...@iam.uni-stuttgart.de>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is it possible to build wire-frame models with matplotlib
> ?
>
> Any pointer would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
>                                        Nils
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire-frame_model

Nils,

I don't know how would wire-framing be possible in mpl but I know mayavi is
capable of wire-frame representation of the objects.

All is need to be done for this is just going to actor tab for a glyph
object and changing the representation option to wireframe.

--
Gökhan