Hi there,

I want to place an eps graphic I created in Inkscape in a plot. The final
image is supposed to be a vector eps as well. I looked up the forum but just
found the option with the Image (PIL) library which obviously rasterizes my
vector image. And I use the Tex option so I cannot just save as SVG and do
the compositing stuff in Inkscape.

The placing of the image is straight forward and fine documented (with
additional axes and imshow), so it is just a problem of importing a eps
vector image.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this issue.

Thanks!
Jakob