Hello,
In my filled contour plot: http://imgur.com/vXoCL.png
There are faint lines between the contour levels. I think they are yellow
since they disappear in the yellow parts of the graph and are most obvious
in the red areas. Is there any way to get rid of these lines? The number of
contour levels is arbitrary, and I don't need them emphasized with a moire
pattern.

Thank you,

-Ryan