I downloaded ipython-0.10.win32-setup.exe and began the execution. It
seem like it installed components. It may have brought up a download for
ipython-0.10-py2.5.egg some minutes later. When I noticed it I thought
maybe I accidentally triggered its appearnace from the Start menu. I
tried ipython from the menu to see what it might look like. I got a
console window with messages of various kinds about a successful install
and some general comments about features. It stated I should hit Enter
to continue. That did nothing. I closed the window. What next?

Am I supposed to install the egg file? I thought I'd download it and
try, but Win doesn't recognize it.

          The popular press and many authorities believe the number
          of pedifiles that prowl the web is 50,00. There are no
          figures that support this. The number of children below
          18 years of age kidnapped by strangers is 1 in 600,00,
          or 115 per year. -- The Science of Fear by D. Gardner

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>