On Dec 3, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Jae-Joon Lee wrote:

> line 1486 of _backend_agg.cpp says
>
>  /* TODO: Support clip paths */
>
> So, it seems that, apparently, clipping with arbitrary path has not
> been implemented yet for gouraud shading (pcolormesh will be properly
> clipped if shading is not used).
> I hope Michael pick this up some time soon.
>
> Meanwhile, you may open a feature request ticket on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> -JJ

Hey Jae-Joon,

Thanks for digging into this. Feature request added.

By the way, I was looking through the feature requests and noticed an open
feature request (ID: 2112292) that was satisfied by the addition of spines in
the last major release. Just an FYI, if someone with privileges wants to close
the request.

Thanks,
-Tony