All.

I see the Sphinx tutorial Sampledoc on the Matplotlib site and am
working through the tutorial. This semester, my students have really
enjoyed using Matlab's publish to HTML tool, then they upload the
resulting files to their Drop Box on our Sakai course management system.

I am wondering if Sampledoc type files can be used for this same
purpose. Is there a way you can gather the output html and upload them
to our Sakai drop boxes?

David Arnold
College of the Redwoods