I see a variance with replying to a post on this list and other Python
lists. It appears to be a difference between the way people post. If I
see From: a...@xyz.net and To: matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net,
then Reply All gets both. If I see, From: joe...@xyz.net and To: my
e-mail address (or any personal e-address), then Reply All only goes to
the From e-address, which means I have to fill in the e-address for this
mail list. Apparently, some people from outside using a mail program
like Thunderbird. How do I get two for price of one, so to speak?

Comments?

             "... humans'innate skills with numbers isn't much
              better than that of rats and dolphins."
                       -- Stanislas Dehaene, neurosurgeon

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>