Well, that's interesting, but how did you copy and paste?
Quick Python offers this, but no explanation how to copy and paste.
The %hist command can show you all previous input, without line numbers
if desired (option -n) so you can directly copy and paste code either
back in IPython or in a text editor. You can also save all your history
by turning on logging via %logstart; these logs can later be either
reloaded as IPython sessions or used as code for your programs.
Aside from that, here's an example of what I'd like to copy. If it
doesn't make it through, it's just a screen capture of part of the
window's contents show the result of ls, cd, etc.

Image above this.
Over and out ...