Foiled again. I clicked on the previous version, which has no MPL code
in the same def.
The show() is where things go wrong though. The question now is where
did the program go after the show()? Maybe it's time to put the
interactive debugger into play, which I've barely used. I have used others.

--
"Crime is way down. War is declining. And that's far from the good
news." -- Steven Pinker (and other sources) Why is this true, but yet