--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SourceForge.net <nore...@sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:06 AM
Subject: [ matplotlib-Bugs-2949906 ] finance.quotes_historical_yahoo raises
ZeroDivisionError
To: nore...@sourceforge.net

Bugs item #2949906, was opened at 2010-02-11 13:44
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jdh2358
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=560720&aid=2949906&group_id=80706

Category: None
Group: None
Date: 2010-06-07 08:06

Message:
This is fixed in svn 8392.  Look for it in the upcoming release.  Please
test from svn if you are able

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/faq/installing_faq.html#install-from-svn

Thanks for the report,
JDH

Hi, John, etc.  I checked-out current revision (8396 I believe), tried to
build using python setup.py build, got error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat.
Googled, determined that it was something I'm supposed to get w/ a VC
runtime, so grabbed the most recent version (VC2010 or some such),
installed, determined that I now have a vcvarsall.bat and added it's
location to my path, but am still getting the error.  Any ideas?
Windows 7 home prem. 64 bit.  Python 2.6.  Thanks!

DG