I submitted a correction to the code in your pastebin link below. Revisit the
link (http://pastebin.com/vSbkXDzE) and run that code.
-paul

-------------------------
From: Waléria Antunes David [mailto:waleriantu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:08 PM
To: matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Matplotlib-users] Matplotlib-users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 80

Hi ,

I made the changes as bellow and it displays the x-axis values formatted as
expected, see my current image and my code. But, now i need to change the scale
and the numbers of decimal places in order to appear on the graph like this:
3.0     3.1      3.2      ......           3.4

My code: http://pastebin.com/vSbkXDzE

Can you help me?