when I want to show the plot canvas, it doesn't stay at all, note that I need
to use "backendQtagg", I mean when I use "pylab" there is no problem in
showing the plot canvas, what is the problem? please help me.
I use this simple code:
"
from matplotlib.backends.backend_qtagg import FigureCanvasQTAgg as
FigureCanvas
from matplotlib.figure import Figure

x = numarray.arange(10)
y = numarray.arange(10)