We are looking to hire a programmer/researcher to help research and
develop trading ideas, and to develop infrastructure to put these
trading strategies into production.  We are looking for someone who is
bright and curious with a quantitative background and a strong
interest in writing good code and building systems that work.
Familiarity with basic probability and statistics is a definite plus.
We do not require a financial background, but are looking for someone
with an enthusiasm to dive into this industry and learn a lot.  We do
most of our data modeling and production software in python, utilizing
mostly open source tools.  We have a lot of ideas to test and
hopefully put into production, and you'll be working with a fast paced
and friendly small team of traders and programmers.

Applying:

  Please submit a resume and cover letter to qsj...@trdlnk.com with
  the subject header "TLS Job".  In your cover letter, please address
  how your background, experience and skills will fit into the
  position described above.  We are looking for a full-time, on-site
  candidate only.

About Us:

  TradeLink Securities, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a NASDAQ
  market maker and registered broker dealer with FINRA.  The firm
  specializes in both quantitative and fundamental investing in the US
  and abroad.  TradeLink Securities is a division of TradeLink
  Holdings, a diversified alternative investment and proprietary
  trading firm organized in 1979.  For more information visit our
  website at http://tradelinkll.com.