Hi

I only have a svn version of the repo, but I would like to move to git, but
I get an error when running the code from
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/devel/coding_guide.html#using-git

> git clone --origin svn g...@github.com:astraw/matplotlib.git
Cloning into matplotlib...
Permission denied (publickey).

I tried this on two different computers, but I guess this means that the git
repo needs a ssh-key in order to access it?

Regards
Pål