Hi Aman,
thanks for your code. I am testing it right now, but i think this might
what i need.
Not sure if you know this: what is the difference between:
1) scipy.interpolate.griddata
2) matplotlib.mlab.griddata

For 2) you have specify the interpolation method and i think the calling
convention is different. Is one a wrapper for the other?

thanks
matt

Matt Funk
Research Associate