Jae-Joon's code, make_axes_area_auto_adjustable has been a great help to
dynamically resizing my plots' axes area--such an improvement.  But there
are two bugs I've noticed that I wonder if has been identified/fixed yet:

1) When I point-pick on the plot, the plot area still "jumps" (expands
vertically a small amount).  It used to do this each time I point-picked,
but after upgrading MPL it now just does it the *first* time only.  But is
it possible it can be fixed so it doesn't jump at all?

2) I just noticed that if a plot is resized so that the window that the
plot is embedded in is *narrower than the title on the plot*, the resizing
of the axes area gets very messed up (it gets *much8 narrower than is
necessary to fit the available area).  I'm not sure what the best approach
to fixing this is, since it's not ideal to have a title not fit the
figure's area, either...is it possible to flow-wrap a plot title?

Thanks,
Che