I am embedding a matplotlib canvas in a Pyside GUI and wanted to attach a
slider to adjust the color scale of a 2D plot made using NonUnitformImage. I am
connecting the slider value to im.set_clim([vmin,vmax]). I have got my axis
sliders to work, but the intensity slider only adjusts the colorbar without
touching the image itself. Is there some trick to making this work with
NonUniformImage?

My plotting routine has the following code:

            ax = plt.gca()
            im = NonUniformImage(ax, extent=extent, origin=None, **opts)
            im.set_data(x,y,z)
            ax.images.append(im)
            self.imgplot = im
            plt.colorbar(im)

while the Pyside slot has:

        zhi = self.zmin + (self.ztab.maxslider.value() * range / 100)
        im = self.imgplot
        im.set_clim([zlo,zhi])

The slider dynamically adjusts the colorbar beautifully, but leaves the color
plot untouched. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Ray
--
Ray Osborn