Hi all,

I'm currently using the hist plot from matlibplot. Here I have the following
question: is there an easy way to set the bin content of a specified bin?
For example, I would like to call set_bin_content(bin_index=1, value=10000)
once instead of filling in 10000 times the same value.

Thank you very much.
Best regards