Le 05/03/2012 21:37, Federico Ariza a écrit :
Hi

As I thought, this is a tricky subject.

So far I just opened a github account and added the three files that I am using.
https://github.com/fariza/MPL-Experimental-Backend
I have tested this on linux, I do not know if it works on windows.

I know glade is not the right way to do it if I want this to be taken serously. So far the only thing I want is to experiment and see what subset of actions are needed by most people.

The code is ugly but if this is something that more people find useful, I will do something about that, if not I will keep it to myself and my personal use.

Thanks
Federico

P.S. The group expander is because I have personal need of line group management
P.S.2. The toolbar will be modified to be unified among all the figures
P.S.3. The figures are arranged in a notebook because I hate having multiple open windows from the same source. P.S.4. I am thinking on adding a "shell" with all the figure and line instances ready to be modified by hand.