Hi all,

I'm plotting a set of subplots (2 x 3) and I'd like to label the x and y
axes with one title each (i.e. spanning the axes) since the units of all
the x axes and y axes are the same.  I know that I can use fig.text to
do it, though that would require some fiddling on my part to get the
placement right.  Is there an easier way?

Jon
Jonathan D. Slavin              Harvard-Smithsonian CfA
jsla...@cfa.harvard.edu         60 Garden Street, MS 83
phone: (617) 496-7981           Cambridge, MA 02138-1516
 cell: (781) 363-0035           USA