On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 05:36:50PM -0400, Tony Yu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM, John Hunter <jdh2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Damon McDougall <
> > damon.mcdoug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Would there be any interest in porting some of that functionality into
> >> the main mpl codebase? Like Ben said, that error function is nifty... :)
> >>

> > I also think the styles would be widely appreciated, and we might get more
> > styles contributors if it was part of the mainline.  We'd ideally like to
> > be able to support remote styles, eg via gist.
> >
> > Nice stuff, Tony.
> >

> Damon and John: Thanks for your interest. I would be happy to help port
> anything that can find a home in Matplotlib. I'm low on bandwidth, so if
> I'm too slow with any of it, feel free to grab the code and submit your own
> PR for the port (just let me know so we don't duplicate our efforts).

Well, as Ben said, that error fill plot is neato! It doesn't look too
complicated, either. I'd be more than happy to port it over later today
when I get bored of typing up my thesis. It'll probably only take me
about 30 minutes.

If nobody is opposed to this idea, I'll go ahead and submit a PR this
evening (British Summer (hah!) Time).

--
Damon McDougall
http://damon-is-a-geek.com