Le 11 août 2012 à 10:43, Nicolas Rougier a écrit :

> Fantastic ! This is very valuable teaching material.
> Really great job and big thanks to all the ipython developers.
>
> Matthias, hope to see you at Euroscipy (and see some ipython demos).
> In fact, I've also some questions around ipython/webgl for you...
Hi,
I haven't read the all thread yet,
but for what we did at SciPy Texas, we achieved some prototype of
        Encrypted cells,
        Hidable Cells,
        Cell with custom background depending on type (green for numpy
example...etc)
And a presentation mode that showed cell by blocks.

This should be doable much more easily now that notebook support custom Js/Css
on a per profile basis.

Also i'll be out of reach from the 15 to the 20 so if you have any question
i'll try to respond to you quickly.
--
Matthias

Some experimental branches.

--those are the same at difference states.
https://github.com/Carreau/ipython/tree/_pmode
https://github.com/Carreau/ipython/tree/_Pmode
https://github.com/Carreau/ipython/tree/rebase_slideshow_extension
https://github.com/Carreau/ipython/tree/slideshow_extension
https://github.com/Carreau/ipython/tree/_slide_mode

--this one should show you how to make encrypted cell.
https://github.com/Carreau/ipython/tree/cryptcell