I took my example from the matplotlib pages itself:

http://matplotlib.org/examples/api/fahrenheit_celcius_scales.html

If you know a better way, please show me.

P.

On 9/24/12 4:40 PM, Benjamin Root wrote:

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Paul Tremblay <paulhtremb...@gmail.com <mailto:paulhtremb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Here is my example of a Pareto chart.

    For an explanation of a Pareto chart:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_chart

    Could I get this chart added to the matplolib gallery?

    Thanks

    Paul

Your code looks overly complicated. You shouldn't have to be doing the connection to the ylim_changed event, I don't think. I think your main problem is that you are calling ax1.plot instead of ax2.plot.

I am not against adding more examples to the gallery, but this would have to be cleaned up before it gets included.

Ben Root