On 10/10/2012 14:29, Benjamin Root wrote:

> I know of a few people who have difficulties with matplotlib's datetime
> handling, but they are usually operating on the scale of milliseconds or
> less (lightning data), in which case, one is already at the edge of the
> resolution handled by python's datetime objects.  However, we would
> certainly welcome any sort of examples of how matplotlib fails in handling
> seconds scale and lower plots.
>
> Cheers!
> Ben Root

I'll assume that the milliseconds above is a typo.  From
http://docs.python.org/library/datetime.html "class datetime.timedelta A
duration expressing the difference between two date, time, or datetime
instances to microsecond resolution."  Still, what's a factor of 1000
amongst friends? :)

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.