Thanks for taking this on, Damon and Gökhan.

Note this will need to create a different symlink (to dateutil_py3
instead) on Python 3.  This means, of course, that it will be impossible
to develop on both Python 2 and 3 simultaneously, but that's true of
"setuptools' develop" in any event, so it's no great loss.

Mike