Hi

I'd like to be able to clip a line so that the portion of it lying outside
of a given polygon remains visible and the part that lies inside of the
polygon is not visible. What I want is basically the opposite of:

    line.set_clip_path(polygon)

which leaves only the part of the line inside the polygon visible. Is this
possible?

I know I can just fill the polygon with the background color or something
but this gets messy when there are other lines on the plot that don't need
to be clipped.

Thanks,
Andrew