eh....

Let me explain my problem in a different way:

Every two seconds I get a value from a service. Let's say I over 8 seconds I get 1, 5, 10, 5 as values.

So if my application updates the graph every two seconds, this will look choppy and ugly. This is because every two seconds, an entire line is added onto the graph between the two points.

Imagine if I could control the drawing of said line though. If I could draw the individual pixels of the line every couple of ticks instead of just dumping a line in every two seconds, I will end up with a nice smooth animation. It may not be 100% real time anymore, but my focus on this personal project of mine is vanity, not practicality ;)

I hope this better explains what I am trying to accomplish...

Thanks,
--alex