Thanks for replying Ben , i am using Matplotlib v_1.2.1 (installed using
source) and am following embedding_in_gtk3.py, basic_anim.py and
simple_anim.py.

basically i am trying to merge  embedding_in_gtk3.py with simple_anim.py so
that i have an gtk3 Main window and inside it i am plotting continuous
graph.

I have done this using plt.show() function but at that time i was using
gtk2.0 so i couldn’t integrate the plot inside my gtk3 window. So when ever
i clicked plot button , it would pop off another window and start plot. (I
dont want this)

Thanks for the reply
Regards,
Gurinder Singh Gill