As I'm researching what we may want to do for better continuous integration, I'm remembering that at least one person, Thomas Kluyver, is producing daily automated builds (for Ubuntu) here:

https://launchpad.net/~takluyver/+archive/matplotlib-daily <https://launchpad.net/%7Etakluyver/+archive/matplotlib-daily>

Is anyone else out there doing anything similar for other Linux distros or other platforms? a) I'd like to list these things on the main website, and b) I'd like to look at how these kinds of things might make sense as part of a broader CI strategy.

Cheers,
Mike