Thanks to the gracious donation from Hans Petter Langtangen and the
Center for Biomedical Computing at Simula (http://home.simula.no/~hpl),
I now have a new Mac Mini sitting at my desk.  This should allow me to
keep on top of changes that affect the Mac builds and to better track
down Mac-only issues.

Stay tuned over the next few weeks and months as we will most likely be
using some more of these funds to pay for hosted continuous integration
services (as discussed yesterday in our MEP19 Google Hangout).

Cheers,
Mike