September 11, 2013 3:48 AM
I am using 'spstere' for polar stereo graphic projection over Antarctica. The specifications llcrnrlat, llcrnrlon etc are specified in a python module. When I am doing it over north pole it is okay. But in South pole the latitude circles are not appearing. Can anyone tell where is the fault?

Thanks in advance

Sample code please?

-Jeff

--