Hi matplotlib users,

Is it possible to disable antialiasing for a colorbar? If not directly is
it the possible to "postprocess" the axes instance to se antialiasing for
relevant elements?

The reason I am asking is because I would like to produce a paletted png
(using PIL) of the colorbar without the risk of removing any important
colors in the process (in essence the output from matplotlib needs to have
less than 256 colors for this to work).

Best regards,
Jesper