Le 03/03/2015 18:03, Thomas Caswell a écrit :
Yes, we are interested it more built-in themes.

It may be worth making a 'matplotlib-styles' project which is _just_ a style library.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:23 AM Marin GILLES <mrngil...@gmail.com <mailto:mrngil...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Le 03/03/2015 16:32, Christian Alis a écrit :
    Hi Marin,

    Have you looked at the style sheets examples in the gallery?

    http://matplotlib.org/gallery.html#style_sheets

    Regards,

    Christian

    On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Marin GILLES<mrngil...@gmail.com>