Hi Ryan,
wow! This tutorial is one of the best I ever encountered. Nothing is missing,
nothing is cryptic or unclear. What I like best is, that it get's along without
using Qt Designer plugins or something similar strange. It's a good basis to
start. Maybe you should write a book, covering all the untold things one needs
to solve problems like that. I browsed through plenty of books the last weeks
and what really is missing, is a cookbook about Qt Designer, Glade and
wxWidgets and how to fill it with python3 and it's lib's like matplotlib,
pyqtgraph, numpy, sympy etc.
I would buy it right away!cheers,Christian
 --
"A little learning never caused anyone's head to explode!"

"Ein wenig Lernen hat noch niemandens Kopf zum Explodieren gebracht!"

     On Friday, April 10, 2015 7:14 PM, Ryan Nelson <rnelsonc...@gmail.com>