Hi Mirko,

Thank you. This looks very nice, and yes, I am interested in seeing MATPOWER
expand it’s applicability for distribution systems. In fact, I have implemented
a prototype Implicit Zbus Gauss power flow method recently with this in mind.
It’s been a while since I’ve looked at these algorithms, so if you have a
pointer to a good reference on how to handle PV buses, that would be great.

Regarding your code, I’m still figuring out the ideal workflows, but I think
the best approach is for you to go ahead and create a pull request where we can
discuss and commit any changes before accepting and merging it into the master
branch. I think you’ll want to create the pull request from a branch in your
repo that you are ok with giving me push access to
<https://help.github.com/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork/>.

Thanks,

    Ray