Thanks, Baljinnyam. This is definitely helpful to have. I will certainly want
to make these derivations available as well when we integrate code to implement
these variations into MATPOWER. At that point we can discuss whether it makes
sense to do it as a modification to TN2 or as a new separate document.

Thanks again,

     Ray