Hello all,

Great work. I am working on matpower. Wish I can more knowledge

sinoy

At 2018-04-13 02:37:08, "Stephen Burchett" <burc...@rpi.edu> wrote:

Hello all,

I am interested in developing interface limits for MOST.  Is anyone else
working on that?  If so, please let me know.  First time developing anything
with Matpower or MOST, but do have a bit of experience working with the
programs.  Working with Dr. Zimmerman, made a day-ahead and real-time market
model with a generator startup notification constraint.  Feel free to reach out
if interested in any of that.  Coming to a transaction paper soon!

Going to copy and paste Dr. Zimmerman’s comments on incorporating Interface
Flow Limits into MOST.

****

You are correct about the interface limits not being implemented yet in MOST. I
assume you are familiar with Section 7.5.2 on Interface Flow Limits in the
MATPOWER Manual and have probably already taken a look at toggle_iflims(),
which is where the constraints are constructed in the
userfcn_iflims_formulation() function. If not, that’d be the place to start.

It would be great to have you implement this feature in MOST if you are able. I
don’t know of anyone else working on it. I would suggest using the existing
format for the input data and simply constructing the constraints for each
scenario, contingency and period in a way identical to that in toggle_iflims().
In terms of coordinating the inclusion into MATPOWER, the best way is to follow
the MATPOWER Contributors Guide to fork, clone and update the MOST repository
on GitHub, then create a pull request when everything is ready for me to review.

****

Any comments or additional thoughts welcome!

Best,

Steve

Stephen M. Burchett, P.E. | ECSE Department | Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

551.482.3477 | burc...@rpi.edu