Yes. Unfortunately, the current builds of the TSPOPF MEX files for macOS do not
work on MATLAB versions newer than R2016b. I have not yet had the time to
attempt to build them with newer MATLAB’s.

It’s worth noting that for most people there is little gain to be obtained by
installing TSPOPF, since the default MIPS is essentially equivalent to PDIPM.
Since MIPS is pure Matlab code, it is much more flexible, handling all of the
new non-linear user constraints, and is only slightly slower for most problems.

     Ray

Note: The MATPOWER-L list is more appropriate for this sort of question.
MATPOWER-DEV-L is for topics related specifically to MATPOWER development.