That suffices..thank you sir

On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 8:50 AM, Ray Zimmerman <r...@cornell.edu> wrote:

Generation = load + losses, so if you can dispatch the system (including
reactive power and voltage) in a way the reduces losses, you also reduce the
total generation. Defining the problem formulation that is “better” always
depends on your application and the resources available for dispatch. Allowing
the power factor to vary certainly increases flexibility potentially increasing
your ability to make use of lower cost resources.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate

Dear Sir,