Dear Professor:

I am a Matpower beginner. I have read some of the emails in Email Archive.
And I've learned a lot from those email. But I still have some questions to
ask.
1) There is not a lot description about matrix A in 6.3.2 user-defined
constraints. Could you please give me a further description about building
matrix A. Assume  there is a 16 buses system with 6 generations and I want
to add one constraint to make the power generation equals to the loads.
2) By far, dispatchable loads is the only way to simulate renewable energy?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Jun Hao