It mean my system base case_P is 100 MW and reaches to 200 MW at nose point in
10 steps in cpf. so step size in this case is 10 MW. Is it correct?

Thanks.

From: Jose Luis Marin <mari...@gridquant.com>
Sent: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:05:07
To: MATPOWER discussion forum <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: PV curve using CPF

Lambda interpolates between the [P_base, Q_base]  and  [P_target,
Q_target] vectors of your choice, so therefore the relationship between the
lambda stepsize and the actual power increase on the buses depends on that.

--
Jose L. Marin
Gridquant España SL

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:16 PM, nilesh patel <nk2...@rediffmail.com>