Can you please let us know what you've tried till now, along with any errors,
and what specific part(s) of the CPF chapter you did not understand. There is
also an example run at the end of that chapter that you may tweak for your
application.

Shri

On Aug 31, 2015, at 3:38 PM, "Owusuboateng, Prince Charles"
<powusuboateng8...@mytu.tuskegee.edu<mailto:powusuboateng8...@mytu.tuskegee.edu>>
 wrote:

Please it has not been of help. I am looking to load each of the 4 regions
independently and perform power flows on each one of them.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Abhyankar, Shrirang G.