The number of input arguments to runpf() is incorrect. Please send the error
log (output in the command window).

Shri

From: abde wahab naser
<abdewahab_na...@yahoo.com<mailto:abdewahab_na...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Monday, January 4, 2016 at 5:11 AM
To: "matpower-l@cornell.edu<mailto:matpower-l@cornell.edu>"
<matpower-l@cornell.edu<mailto:matpower-l@cornell.edu>>
Subject: Running Available Transfer Capability (ATC-Power System)

I could not run this attached code which is designed to calculate the ATC using
MATPOWER 2.0 version. So I tried on both versions (i.e. earlier 2002 version
and latest 5.1 version) to avoid any version incompatibility. Despite that, my
error is still the same. Kindly experiment with the attached code. And I would
be very glad to receive your kind assistance in solving the bug within the
code. Thank you very much indeed for your assistance.

Regards,
Abu Ibrahim